NeuroHub Training Session
NeuroHub Training Session - Accessing the UK Biobank and the Data Query Tool
Speakers: The NeuroHub Team
Date: March 10 2021 @ 1:30pm - 4:00pm EST
Location: ONLINE - zoom link will be provided to registered attendees 1 day before the event
Free event: Open to faculty, staff and students from McGill University, and all members of the Healthy Brains, Healthy Lives community
Summary: In this workshop, participants will gain hands-on, interactive experience with the advanced components of NeuroHub through a series of practical exercises on their own computer. Participants will work both individually and in groups during the workshop.
The topics that will be covered in this second training session will include the following:
- Using the Data Query Tool (DQT) to access and work with the UK Biobank data
By completing this training workshop, participants will be able to use the NeuroHub platform to access the UK Biobank data and learn how to incorporate it into their research activities.
- Completion of the “Fundamentals of the NeuroHub Platform” Training session, or equivalent prior experience. A video recording of this session is available online and is recommended for viewing prior to attending this workshop.
- Registration as a collaborator within the McGill agreement for access to the UK Biobank
- Register for UK Biobank LORIS and NeuroHub accounts
- To do so, please follow instructions linked below: https://github.com/neurohub/neurohub_documentation/wiki/1.0.Getting-started
About: NeuroHub is an open platform that offers tools for efficient, collaborative and reproducible science in neuroinformatics, genomics, social sciences, biology and more. NeuroHub gives users access to streamlined systems for secure storage and sharing of multi- disciplinary data and powerful computational tools for data processing.