NeuroHub Drop-in Q&A Sessions: Fall 2021
NeuroHub is pleased to resume our Drop-In Q&A Sessions, which will be held every second Wednesday between 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. Attendees are welcome to join and leave at any point during the session, but are encouraged to join towards the start of the session, if possible.
The first Fall 2021 session will be held on September 29.
During the Drop-In Sessions, members of the NeuroHub team will be available to answer any of your questions about how NeuroHub can be used as part of your research activities.
Prospective and current NeuroHub users are welcome!
- What types of data can be collected and stored within NeuroHub?
- How would a research group go about storing their data within NeuroHub?
- How is that data managed, accessed and shared?
- How can researchers access large datasets such as the UK Biobank using NeuroHub?
- Are there open science datasets that are accessible within NeuroHub?
- What data processing tools, pipelines and analysis tools are available in NeuroHub? How are those tools accessed and used?
- What tools for machine learning are available in NeuroHub?
Want to join? Please register here to indicate your attendance at one of the upcoming NeuroHub drop-in Q&A sessions.
For more information about NeuroHub, please reach out to the NeuroHub support team at email@example.com.